Vegetable Greenhouse Investment Opportunity
creating generational wealth, naturally
We offer you the opportunity to own a vegetable greenhouse on our orange plantations in southern Paraguay. The greenhouse is fully managed on your behalf and your investment covers all the costs involved: from buying and installing the greenhouse to growing and selling the vegetables. You receive part of the profits annually while the underlying property and greenhouse structure always stays yours.
until first harvest
ROI / year
of the 48 available
Why invest in greenhouses?
- Consistent high production of crops (peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, etc.) regardless of the prevailing season
- First harvest within 18 months
- You receive projected annual returns of up to 27% ROI over 10 years
- Returns not correlated with the financial markets and crisis-proof (people still buy food), providing a great diversification opportunity
- Your productive greenhouse is a hard asset, which includes the land (1.23 acres)
Why invest in vegetable greenhouses in Paraguay?
- There is a large local market for fresh vegetables in Paraguay - contractually agreed sale of all your vegetables to local wholesale distributor
- Paraguay's fertile soil and short period of winter cold make it ideal to operate highly productive greenhouses
- The plantation (Nueva Italia) is located located just 50 km from Asuncion, the capital, to be close to the main supermarkets who will be buying our vegetables
Why invest in greenhouses in Paraguay with us?
- Partner with an experienced administrator with a controlling interest in Frutibras S.A., Paraguay's 5th largest distributor of fruits and vegetables
- Various investment and funding options available
- All contracts specify that you will not be required to make any additional payments after the initial investment
- Greenhouse fully insured against fire and force majeure
- Contribute to social and economic programs that improve the lives of our local employees
Request your Vegetable Greenhouse Investment Opportunity brochure now
It’s clear that agriculture, done right, is the best means the world has today to simultaneously tackle food security, poverty and environmental degradation