Organic Greenhouse Investment Opportunity
creating generational wealth, naturally
We offer you the opportunity to own an organic vegetable greenhouse on our orange plantations in southern Paraguay. The greenhouse is fully managed on your behalf and your investment covers all the costs involved: from buying and installing the greenhouse to growing and selling the vegetables. You receive part of the profits annually while the underlying property and greenhouse structure always stays yours.
until first harvest
ROI / year
of the 50 available
Why invest in organic greenhouses?
- Consistent high production of organic crops (peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, etc.) regardless of the prevailing season
- Your productive greenhouse is a hard asset, which includes the land (1.23 acres)
- First harvest within 12 months with first payment after year 1
- You receive projected annual returns of up to 27% ROI over 10 years
- Investment in agriculture provides an excellent hedge against inflation
Why invest in greenhouses in Paraguay?
- There is a large local market for fresh vegetables in Paraguay - contractually agreed sale of all your vegetables to local wholesale distributor
- Paraguay's fertile soil and short period of winter cold make it ideal to operate highly productive greenhouses
- The plantation (Nueva Italia) is located located just 20 minutes from Asuncion, the capital, to be close to the main supermarkets who will be buying our vegetables.
Why invest in greenhouses in Paraguay with us?
- Partner with an experienced administrator with a controlling interest in Frutibars S.A., Paraguay's 5th largest distributor of fruits and vegetables
- Various investment and funding options available
- All contracts specify that you will not be required to make any additional payments after the initial investment
- Greenhouse fully insured against fire and force majeure
- Contribute to social and economic programs that improve the lives of our local employees
Request your Organic Greenhouse Investment Opportunity brochure now
It’s clear that agriculture, done right, is the best means the world has today to simultaneously tackle food security, poverty and environmental degradation