Lime Plantation Investment Opportunity (limited availability)
creating generational wealth, naturally
Own your own registered plot of farmland, part of a large citrus fruit plantation in southern Paraguay. The plantation is fully managed on your behalf and your investment covers all the costs involved: from buying the farmland to growing the lime saplings and selling the limes. You'll receive part of the profits annually while your land appreciates in value.
kilometers from Asunción
up to 40%
ROI / year
years of experience in Paraguay
Why invest in limes?
- Investments in land and agricultural products tend to be an excellent hedge against inflation
- Your titled land is a secured hard asset (with real appreciation potential)
- You receive passive income - projected annual payments of up to 40% ROI over 21 years
Why invest in limes in Paraguay?
- Strong stable economy - independent Paraguay facts
- Most citrus fruits in Paraguay are imported from neighbouring countries, creating a very strong local demand - all your limes will be sold locally
- Paraguay's subtropical sunshine, fertile soil and short period of winter cold make it ideal to grow high-quality fresh limes
- The area of the plantation, Nueva Italia (50 km from Asunción), offers ideal growing conditions, access to highly skilled staff and is ideally placed to benefit from significant growth in land prices
- Active risk mitigation: all trees are surrounded by a double hedge of eucalyptus, neem and other shrubs which provide an effective natural barrier against insects and diseases. Skilled staff also inspect the trees daily and there's a replanting guarantee (up to 10 percent)
Why invest in citrus fruits in Paraguay with us?
- Experienced administrator in Paraguay
- The plantation is covered by fire, pest and crop failure insurance and the umbrella organization by breach of trust insurance
- All contracts are written and subject to German law
- Annual results certified by leading international auditor
60% expansion in global food production is needed by 2050