November 2018 Update – Special Orange Lots OfferNovember 29, 2018
January 2019 UpdateJanuary 24, 2019
We would like to invite you to join us in Paraguay for a very educational tour of our orange and greenhouse plantation. During the tour you will:
- Experience first hand the agricultural strength of Paraguay and why it is rated so high by many investment experts today
- See the planting of orange sapling trees and over 85,000 growing orange trees up to 3 years old
- View the greenhouses construction site
- Meet the experienced farm engineers and local farm workers
- Join our owner Carsten Pfau for dinner, listen to his experiences in Paraguay over the past 25 years and ask him all of your important questions
- Experience another culture, meet other like-minded investors and have fun
- Jan 31st – Arrival in Panama, dinner with Paraguay AG Invest staff who will accompany you to Paraguay
- Feb 1st – Depart for Paraguay on the 3:40 pm flight to Asuncion, arrival before midnight
- Feb 2nd – Mid-day River Boat Tour in Asuncion, dinner with Carsten Pfau
- Feb 3rd – Full day orange and greenhouse plantations tour (depart 9:30am), dinner with Carsten
- Feb 4th – Departure for Panama & Home
In Paraguay Agri-Terra KG will pay for all ground transportation to and from the airport, the 4 star hotel and all delicious meals.
(airfare is not included in the free tour offer)
We have to limit the spaces on the tour to 12, as we like to ensure the best possible experience for all visitors.
So please contact us as soon as possible to reserve your place on the tour, or if you have any further questions.
The Agri Terra & Paraguay Ag Invest Team!