Orange Plantation Investment Opportunity
creating generational wealth, naturally
We offer you the opportunity to own your own registered plot of land, part of a large orange plantation in southern Paraguay. The plantation is fully managed on your behalf and your investment covers all the costs involved: from buying the land to growing the saplings and selling the oranges. You receive part of the profits annually while the land always stays yours.
ROI / year
years of experience in Paraguay
Why invest in oranges?
- Your titled land is a secured hard asset
- You receive projected annual payments from 12% ROI over 23 years
- Returns are not correlated with the stock market (even during economic downturns people still need food)
- Investment in land and agricultural products provides an excellent hedge against inflation
Why invest in oranges in Paraguay?
- Strong stable economy - independent Paraguay facts
- Oranges are by far the most widely sold fruit in Paraguay and despite the ideal growing conditions between 85 and 97% is imported - all your oranges will be sold locally
- Paraguay's subtropical sunshine, fertile soil and short period of winter cold make it ideal to grow high-quality citrus crops like oranges
- The area of our La Colmena and Nueva Italia plantations, located in the southeast of Paraguay, offer ideal growing conditions, access to highly skilled staff and is ideally placed to benefit from significant growth in land prices
- Active risk mitigation: all trees are surrounded by a double hedge of eucalyptus, neem and other shrubs which provide an effective natural barrier against insects and diseases. Skilled staff also inspect the trees daily and there's a replanting guarantee (up to 10 percent)
Why invest in oranges in Paraguay with us?
- Experienced administrator in Paraguay
- All contracts specify that you will not be required to make any additional payments after the initial investment
- The plantation is covered by fire, pest and crop failure insurance and the umbrella organization by breach of trust insurance
- Annual results certified by leading international auditor
- First investor payouts, for 2018 harvest, were 3% above original forecast (read press release here)
Investing in agriculture brings one of the highest returns you can have